Skip to content
Keyboard Shortcut | Xcode
- Stepping over the debugger to cursor location
Right-click on the line and select “Continue to Here”.
- Set and unset the breakpoint to the line where your cursor is flashing
- Right click for those with a one button mouse
Control + click
- Find matching brace, bracket or parenthesis
Double tap on one of the nested parenthesis, code within the braces will be highlighted.
- Commenting out multiple lines of code
Command + /
- Search through and open any file
Command + Shift + O
- See the scope of functions and braces
Command + mouse hover over the braces.
- Fold the scope by one level.
Command + Alt (Option) + Left arrow key
To open the scope, select right arrow key
- Jump to the function definition
Command + Click
- Navigating between accessed files
Command + Control + Left or Right arrow keys to navigate between the previous and next files that you accessed
- Go to line number in file
Command + L
Sharing is Caring !