Notice: Undefined variable: post_types in /home/u131776357/domains/mymusing.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Core.php on line 1103
Adjustment layer appears in Project Browser and can be added to sequence in same way any other clip would. It acts as a layer that is completely separate from footage. They are used to apply effects, similar to a standard video track. Advantage is that if want to change or remove the effect later, just change one layer and not multiple layers. It only effect the layers which are below it.
Adding Adjustment Layer
To add new adjustment layer
- Click the New Item icon in the Project Browser.
- Select New Item from the menu, followed by Adjustment Layer.
- Settings will be automatically be set to same as your sequence, hit on OK.
- To rename the adjustment layer, right-click on it and select Rename.
To add adjustment layer on sequence
- Select the Adjustment Layer in your Project Browser.
- Drag and drop it into timeline. Make sure it’s stacked above any clip you wish to add effects to.
Modifying Adjustment Layer
It’s a good idea to add any color grading before adding effects. Color grading forms the basis for how the clip will look. To color grade
- Go to the Color workspace.
- Select adjustment layer in the Sequence, open the Lumetri Color Panel.
- Adjust color as needed. Every clip below it on the timeline will have the effect applied.
To add Effects
- Select adjustment layer in the Sequence.
- Open Effects Control panel, search for your chosen effect.
- Drag and drop the effect on to the adjustment layer.
- Adjust the Effect Settings in the Effects Control panel.